Saturday, August 28, 2010

Back on the 3 beds in a room thing or how about 5?.


With three boys I try to imagine the perfect room. How funny is this one? I would love to see the modern interpritation or more so do it myself.



1945 Boys Bedroom by Armstrong - Why doesn't anyone make these beds now?


Cool beds Mueller Moebel

How Cool is this - Can you say PARTY!


The design of the Nested Bunk Bed, inspired by Matriochka Russian dolls that can unpack itself into several other dolls, is a solution that solves the sleeping arrangement in such a confined space, while able to free up space when it is not in use.


In use 


For more multiple bed options click here.

Who Else - Jonathan Adler- comes in brilliant colors!

2 comments:

  1. Ok, that's hilarious! I thought I had seen it all, but clearly I have not. I have three boys as well and they would go bonkers for some of these options! Thanks for a great post!

    ReplyDelete