Monday, February 1, 2010

Spruce Design + Decor

John Krenek is a design God. He decorated my brother and sister in laws house and I have never in my life seen such perfection! I promise to get you pictures next time I visit. The tragedy was that the battery in my camera died but I felt like I wanted to shoot every inch of their house. The lighting, which in my opinion is the hardest part of design, was completely mind blowing and something I have never seen before and sadly I can't share with you. If you are near to either of their stores I would definitely make a visit.. John Krenek and Jamie Niblock of Spruce Design + Decor is the name to know. ! John has two stores

Spruce Design & Decor
(845) 687-4481
104 Main St
High Falls, NY 12440

West and Green
190 West Street
Brooklyn, NY 11222
718.349.2890

My sister in law said that John came by with a truck of genious accessories - To me that is the sexiest thing it the world! This first image below captures their astetic - Modern mixed with eclectic with a touch of antique.

Elle Decor December 07

New York Home March o6




via apartment therapy



www.westandgreen.com

No comments:

Post a Comment